Sunday, July 17, 2011

Some Styles

These are a few of the styles I've tried lately.  It still does not fail; if I wear an updo I get compliments.  When my hair is down, usually nothing. 





 


Instead of flat twisting, I just sort of rolled the sections inward.  Flat twisting would have left short pieces sticking out.











































I got the bright idea to take down some locs in the front due to their size. Twenty minutes in and only 2 inches up the loc, I got that idea out of my head. 'Work what you got' is likely to be my motto because I'm just willing right now. The locks in the front are pretty much sealed and the straight ends are gone so definitely not a good plan for me to try to re-do them.




















2 comments:

  1. I think your locks look great in the up do or down but the up do is ultra sophisticated, well done I especially like the look of the roll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I really appreciate the compliment.

    ReplyDelete