Saturday, February 4, 2012

These Straight Ends, Lint, and Other Loc News

I've been cutting again.  My straight ends started looking a little ruggedy.  I cut some in Nov. and more in Jan.  I think my locs are looking much better now.  Most of the locs in the front have no or very little damaged ends left.  I have a somewhat layered look now.  Its more of a challenge to style but this too shall pass.


 I repaired a loc that had a thin section by braiding in some of the cut hair.


Thin Section


After the repair


Healthier Locs Jan. 2012


I colored my ends again with the Naturtint.  I have been careful not to use anything that would strip the color.  It has been 2 months and I'm happy to say it is still dark on the ends.  I don't color my whole head because I'm allowing my platinum hair to shine.  There is a problem with this plan.  The other day I thought I had a large piece of lint in the crown, upon investigation, I realized it was a platinum curl peeking out of the lock.




2 comments: