Unbelieveable!!! I was so surprised by the response to my loc petal fro. So many people complimented me, family, co-workers, clients, and strangers. I think I'm in love. After wearing them for 10 days, I needed some attention to my scalp so I used coconut, peppermint, and rosemary on my scalp. I decided to re-adjust the loc petals so I took each one down and reduced the number of locs to 3 or 4. This gave me a fuller look. When I took down the petals to shampoo, I realized how much hair falling in my face bothers me. I liked having my locs up and out of the way and having a style that framed my face nicely. I'm in need of a retightening now which I plan to do today and tomorrow. I'd like to put the loc petal back in this weekend but I want to be careful not to put too much tension on my locs so soon after the re-ti :( Right now all I want is my petals back.
| Back view |
very nice style idea! thanks so much for sharing:) will be trying when I'm fully loc'd. xo
ReplyDelete#BloggerLove
Thank you. I'm happy to share my journey and you are very welcome.
ReplyDelete