Welcome to my loc journey. I hope you find it interesting and helpful. Thank you to all the lockers who've shared their journeys. You have helped to make my journey easier. Be blessed!
Monday, June 14, 2010
Fast forward on the journey
I'm 8 months into my journey so I need to catch you all up.
I love your hair. My hair is 5.5 months Sisterlocked and I am waiting for the thickness that you have. I have the length but...I am jealous about your volume and mass! But, I am FREE and reading your blog gives me something to look forward to. Thanks.
Wow! Absolutely beautiful and healthy Sisterlocks. I really like your color.
ReplyDeleteThank you. Your journey inspires me. Congrats on 5 years of hair freedom.
ReplyDeleteI love your hair. My hair is 5.5 months Sisterlocked and I am waiting for the thickness that you have. I have the length but...I am jealous about your volume and mass! But, I am FREE and reading your blog gives me something to look forward to. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteYes, we are FREE. I wish you all the thickness you can stand. Thanks for the compliment and for following my journey.
ReplyDelete