Welcome to my loc journey. I hope you find it interesting and helpful. Thank you to all the lockers who've shared their journeys. You have helped to make my journey easier. Be blessed!
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
I'm still learning
Please forgive me for the previous post. I tried to create a slideshow with the pics. It got late and I got tired. The slideshow was lost but I wanted to post something. Those pictures range from two weeks to six months (in order). The final pic in that post shows my locs after I did a temp color. The two tones have become a little too drastic for me but I don't want to permanently color; I tone it down every 6 wks. This is my hair at 8 months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your locks are gorgeous. Keep it up!!
ReplyDeleteThank you. I really like the shape/cut of your locs. Happy Two Year Locversary!
ReplyDelete