 |
| This picture was taken on Nov 28th. I really liked the fullness. |
Two weeks ago, I tried a new product, Creme of Nature Argan Oil Foaming Wrap Lotion. I liked the smell and the hold of the curls. I've never used any setting lotion on my locs before. All was well for the week. I attended a Sisterlock Customer Appreciation Luncheon and got lots of compliments. After I shampooed my locs, I noticed a definite difference in the thickness of my locs. I'm not happy; I really didn't need my thick locs in the front to get thicker. I'm hoping this is temporary; I guess I will find out after the next shampoo. It is possible that these locs are just going thru an expansion before they condense. It really comes back to the fact that the locs are larger than they should be. One of the SL consultants at the luncheon commented that my locs were large. I've been trying to accept and be grateful for my locs but it is a bit of a challenge.
 |
| Taken Dec 9th, before shampooing out the wrap lotion |
Hey!! thanks for stopping by my site, congrats on your decision to lock & welcome the SL family, your locks are absolutly beautiful, don't worry my locks went through that puffy ugly stage but they will start to tighten as time goes by
ReplyDelete@Euphoria-Thanks for your encouragement. I hope to be able to relax and accept my locs in the new year. Your locs sure are looking healthy and full. Be blessed.
ReplyDeleteSomeone told me that after a wash they do a braid out or something of that nature. They said that allowing the hair to air dry will result in thicker locks for the moment...until you do you next braidout. I guess the braiding condense the lock??? By the way, my link changed to http://www.pebblespages.blogspot.com/.
ReplyDelete