I pulled my hair up for a quick style on the way to work yesterday. When I arrived, I decided to take a picture to see how the back looked. I noticed something odd in the picture. After looking more closely, I realized it was a Lock Loop that I failed to remove. If I had not taken that picture, I would have been walking around half the day with that thing in the back of my head.
I coming up on my 2 year locversary. Hope to have lots of pics and lots of styles. My overpressed ends are probably gonna have to go soon. Some of them departed on their own. The rest will need to be cut. It doesn't look too bad but they tend to tangle and they are really thin.
P.S. If you haven't blogged in the last 6 months and your locs are 3 years or younger, we miss you. Please update. Thanks.
Chuckling...I don't know how many times pictures have saved me when I have left perm rods, soft spike etc. on my sisterlocks. Love the duo by the way.
ReplyDeleteThanks, it was a quickie hairstyle. That lock loop was not going to fall out, it was tucked in nicely.
ReplyDelete