My how the time flies. I'm happy with my locs, most days. Although I really liked the two-strand twists that I rocked before getting locs, my locs are easier. I hated when my hair got to shoulder-length with the twists because comb-outs were awful. When I washed my hair I had to re-twist for up to 5 hrs before I had somewhat of a style. With locs, I can re-ti at my leisure, I can wash and go, and it doesn't take days for my hair to fluff up. One problem I do experience is getting my hair to dry overnight.
I played around with this style for a few weeks. I tied it up at night and lightly spritzed in the morning. It was nice to not have to curl or think about styling in the morning.
I'm still shampooing with either the SL Green Tea Shampoo or Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle. These shampoos seem to be very similar. Coconut Oil and SL Moisture Treatment are my after-shampoo staples. I'm resisting the urge to try new products for now.
This is the Lilla Rose clip that I purchased 2 yrs ago. I've noticed that they are becoming more popular now.

On a California beach
Gorgeous picture and love the clip in your locks
ReplyDeleteThank you, Kittylocks.
ReplyDelete