So I found out that Blogger was not the problem when it came to posting. I started having problems with other sites. I got messages to update my browser. I could not update Internet Explorer so I finally switched to another browser. It's like I have a new computer, everything loads so fast.
Anyway, I plan to update my blog more often now. I have learned so much over the years of having natural hair and Sisterlocks. I am open to answering any questions about hair/locs. I want to share my experiences.
At this time, I am trying to get my ends to seal. When I shampooed last week, I let the shampoo stay in my hair 30 mins. I made sure to get shampoo on the ends because I think I focus on the scalp and sometimes don't give the ends a good wash. Interestingly, more of the ends seem to be closing already.
This is a set of pipecleaner curls that I did this past December. Two of the keys to pipecleaners are making sure they are completely dry before removing and sliding the pipecleaners out instead of unraveling.
You can see my platinum highlights. So far, I'm not concerned by the color. I think it will continue to leave it alone.
Nice to see you back to blogging. Your sisterlocks looks great!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you, I'm glad to back. I've been enjoying checking out your loc progress and your outfits of the day.
ReplyDelete