Monday, February 3, 2014

My Four Year Locversary Post Is So Late

I have worked on this post numerous times over the past several months.  I'm not sure if Blooger is the problem or if its my computer.  I almost gave up again, today.  My cursor suddenly became active in the text box allowing me to write.  It has been really frustrating because I like to update on time. 

Anyway, now my locs are close to 4 1/2 yrs old.  I have grown out my layers so updos are easier now, but my ends are mostly still open.  I'm so tempted to do another trim, but I'm concerned that the ends still will not close.  I wonder if the coloring affected the ends.  It has been months since I colored and I trying to leave the permanent color alone.  I used Naturtint for the last 2 yrs.  The last time I used it, I had a very mild reaction (Slight tingle and nasal irritation).  I experience this reaction eventhough I only applied the color to my ends.  I don't want to taking a chance that I'll get more of reaction the next time.


October 2009



September 2013
 










Dec 2013




Dec 2013













No comments:

Post a Comment